Yay! Drivin's fun fun FUN! heh heh~~ had my first lesson today. Had a nice instructor to teach me so I guess tt's y it was fun! :o) he was very patient w me. hopefully the consecutive ones will be nice or remain the same as him! ;oP
The next drivin lesson is in 1 and a half weeks time. The instructor was sayin tt I'm bound to forget what I've learnt... Damn~~ thinkin of drivin my father's van to make sure I dun turn rusty... hee...
For the record I went for a grand total of 7 interviews. If include the agents meeting dan it'll be 9 interviews in total.
Startin to get tired of going for interviews. Heard from Mousy tt workin in e 3PL environment is very stressful. Every time work OT... even they pay is not enticin enough~~ well~~ me still lookin for work, so cannot comment much. But I got faith in Mousy's work ability! Jia you kay! Behind ya all the way!
Who wanna watch The Women In Black with me?!?! I wanna watch but ex leh... (-_-") $41 dollars. It's a scary play. Held at the Singapore Repertory Theatre. It'll be fun for those who enjoy a good scare. ;oD
Today was rushin to my 2nd interview when I saw this old man he tripped in his step while on the escalator and could not get back on his feet. Luckily the escalator was stopped by this person... *phew*
Thursday, July 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment