Saturday, July 10, 2004

Tots

Blogging

Hey, does it ever happen to you? your day might have been an eventful one. but when you want to really get down to bloggin, nothing comes out? either that or you just write something brief?it seems tt everything tt happened on tt day was just a fleetin moment, not worth mentionin?

Does it happen to you too or is it only me?

What is the point of bloggin anyway?

Thanks

Anyway, tks mei for offerin to treat me for the show! I appreciate it! :o)

Job

I shld be startin work soon. The stupid Air Force(AF)! Just when I verbally promised Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) tt I'll be with them for 1 year, AF sent mail informin me to go for a briefin and interview on the 15th (thur) at 8:30am! S*** lah... Think I'll be startin work at HMM on tue or wes how to go for the interview? (-_-") but zhi was tellin me tt air force got bond and stuff and if you dun like the job, you cannot quit and dun ever think of promotion coz very difficult to get it and serene was sayin tt the job there is very mundane. Buttt~~ the pay there is damn high lor~~ startin is $1864 and after confirmation of 5 mths, it'll increase to $2020. Aaaarrgh!!! Whereas at HMM the pay is damn low. Below mkt price of $1,400. Period.

Tell me what to do?!?! But even if I turn down e HMM job, it does not mean tt I'll be selected for the Air Force job~~ so yeah, there's a loop hole there. Bao once said tt there'll alwayz be better stuff out there in the mkt. But if you yourself cannot make up your mind and alwayz wait in hope for better stuff, you'll end up "liang tuo duo bu dao an".

No comments: